Battle Spirits Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits Forum

2 posters

Cardfight Vanguard

Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Cardfight Vanguard  Empty Cardfight Vanguard

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 am

Cardfight!! Vanguard is Japan's latest TCG (Trading Card Game). Which it brings both manga authors together to develop this unique and interesting card game. The game uses many similar elements from other card game animes such as Yu-Gi-Oh! (Draw 5 cards at beginning, draw 1 every turn, player that goes first can't attack). TCG games like these have been very successful in Japan and in many countries and the creators are hoping to go worldwide with this one.

Anime Description
    The protagonist of this story, Aichi Sendo, is a timid boy in his third year of middle school. He had been living his life looking backward rather than forward, trying not to stand out. However, he had one thing that kept him going - the "Blaster Blade", a card from a card game that was given to him when he was little. That card is the reason why he begins to engage in Card Fights, something that changes his life drastically. The name of the card game is "Vanguard". The game takes place in a different planet called "Cray", and due to a never-before-seen play system, it becomes popular throughout the world.
    Aichi, immediately attracted by Vanguard, meets friends such as Misaki Tokura and Kamui Katsuragi, along with other rivals. Through friendly rivalry with them, Aichi begins to enjoy a fulfilling life. Aichi, however, has a goal: to once again battle with a Vanguard Fighter by the name of Kai Toshiki, who is an aloof and cold-hearted high schooler who has outstanding abilities in the world of Vanguard. He is also the reason why Aichi started playing the game. For him, Kai is the person who saved him from his boring life and introduced him to Vanguard. In order to get better at Vanguard, Aichi puts his soul into it every day. He wishes that someday, he'll be able to battle Kai and have him recognize his worth.

Interested in playing online?:
    - Just type Byond on Google Search. Then download it and search for Cardfight Capital on byond.
    -If you would like to learn more

Cardfight Vanguard Quick Manual
    http://www.heartofthecards.com/layou...nual_front.jpg
    http://www.heartofthecards.com/layou...anual_back.jpg
    soaker
    soaker

Cardfight Vanguard  Empty Re: Cardfight Vanguard

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:33 am

Vanguard has a dub? Wow, I never knew (and I'm kind of envious that this gets a dub first when Battle Spirits is a lot better.)

The anime is okay. I've been watching it raw, and it gets better as it goes along. I don't really intend to play the game though, but I do have a promo card and deck box that came with a magazine I bought once.
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 am

soaker wrote:Vanguard has a dub? Wow, I never knew (and I'm kind of envious that this gets a dub first when Battle Spirits is a lot better.)

The anime is okay. I've been watching it raw, and it gets better as it goes along. I don't really intend to play the game though, but I do have a promo card and deck box that came with a magazine I bought once.

Ah Cool.
    what promo card it it?
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 am

Guardian of the Skies, Night Griffon.
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:58 am

soaker wrote:Guardian of the Skies, Night Griffon.
    Not a very good promo.
    Should of been a Grade 3 so you could trade it?
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:52 am

Dark-Shadow-X wrote:
    Not a very good promo.
    Should of been a Grade 3 so you could trade it?

Oh well. I'll take what I can get for free though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:58 pm