Battle Spirits Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits Forum

3 posters

Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2)

Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2) Empty Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2)

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:48 am

Two Brave Users- The MoonlightDragon Strike-Siegwurm's Roar!
    Episode Review: This episode is basically a better description and a better taste of battle experience. It also awakens the rivalry between Dan and Barone who each quench for the thirst of battling. Dan's ace creature SunDragon Sieg-Appollodragon is his key spirit in the battle and it's effect is awesome, it can basically target attack creatures on the opponent's field and destroy them quickly. I love the battling experience these players have and it's just the second episode!.
    soaker
    soaker

Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2) Empty Re: Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2)

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:25 am

Only part 2 is linked?

Anyway, I don't think this episode was as good as the first, but it's a lot of necessary set-up, so I don't mind.

I like the Dan/Barone rivalry. I always thought Dan and Yuuki were hardly rivals (they didn't interact all that much, and Yuuki was really an antagonist most of the time) so it's nice for Dan to get a proper rival.

Yay, Gilfam shows up here! Probably obvious, but I really find her cool, and she didn't get nearly enough screen time in the show in general.
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2) Empty Re: Anime Discussion Battle Spirits Brave Episode 2 (2/2)

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:29 am

I would have preferred to have Gilfam battle before she got killed by that mazoku. I was thinking she'd play Blue/Purple Control.
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:42 am

Dark-Shadow-X wrote:I would have preferred to have Gilfam battle before she got killed by that mazoku. I was thinking she'd play Blue/Purple Control.

In the manga version she does play (using yellow.) She has The ValkyrieVirgoDeity Vielje. It's actually a deck of all girly cards like Clackey's.
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:46 am

soaker wrote:
    Dark-Shadow-X wrote:I would have preferred to have Gilfam battle before she got killed by that mazoku. I was thinking she'd play Blue/Purple Control.

In the manga version she does play (using yellow.) She has The ValkyrieVirgoDeity Vielje. It's actually a deck of all girly cards like Clackey's.

Well I suppose yellow is good considering that I haven't seen enough of it being played.
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:54 am

Dark-Shadow-X wrote:
    Well I suppose yellow is good considering that I haven't seen enough of it being played.

I like yellow. I guess it really isn't used too much in Brave, now that I think about it. If you watch the older series, there's plenty of it.
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 am

I'm guessing Clackey Ray plays them the most?
    Was Blue played much in that show?
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:44 am

Yep, he's yellow, and Suzuri is blue. In Gekiha Dan and Toppa Bashin, there's really a fair balance in giving the main characters a chance to battle. It kinda bothers me how Brave and Heroes are all Dan and Hajime all the time. But that seems to be the trend now.

On the wiki, I was making some categories on how many card battlers the anime (all series combined, including one-shot characters) has for each color. Some characters are on up to 2 pages, and I haven't gotten the chance to make pages for everyone yet, but so far the balance is:

Red: 13
    Purple: 9
    Green: 10
    White: 12
    Yellow: 6
    Blue: 6

Yellow and blue are really behind.
    Slifer
    Slifer

Post  Slifer Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:16 am

Too bad... yellow and blue are my favorite colors in the game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm