Battle Spirits Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits Forum

3 posters

Battle Spirits Wiki

Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Battle Spirits Wiki  - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle Spirits Wiki

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 am

I'm liking the way you set up the archetypes Smile
    I was thinking of adding most information the going through the whole list, making edits.
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 am

Dark-Shadow-X wrote:Are there any mistakes, I'm making?

Just a couple notes:
    -Only add the English name if it's different from the Japanese name
    -If you don't know any information, just leave it out and hopefully I/someone else will add it. You put in some of the illustration names wrong. They're basically illegible on the images on Bandai's site, but I can translate them properly from the Japanese wiki.
    -To add a picture properly to the page, just put whatever the file name is on the image field. I put "placeholder2" just as a placeholder. It's not the name of the image. I usually name the file whatever the card name is (or a short version because I'm lazy) so it's easy to remember.
    -Before making a page, type it in the search box so you don't make a duplicate of what already exists.

[quote="Dark-Shadow-X"]I'm liking the way you set up the archetypes
    I was thinking of adding most information the going through the whole list, making edits./quote]

Feel free. Personally, I just like to add the text and then go put in the pictures later. Whatever is easiest.

(Edited post for fail grammar.)
    Slifer
    Slifer

Post  Slifer Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:17 pm

I'll probably add more of the character stuff come saturday (philippine time). Wonder who should I do next....
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 am

Slifer wrote:I'll probably add more of the character stuff come saturday (philippine time). Wonder who should I do next....

Cool! Don't feel the need to update as much as me. I'm putting mass amounts of free time into it, especially now, because I have to re-do all the pages to fit the new infoboxes, as well as add more.

I think I'll go edit those to-do lists and cross out what's finished.
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:22 am

Might need to edit the category list in the Menu Page.
    I'll be working on the episodes and then the card list, thanks for the work. I'm new to Wikia and I wish I was as more mechanical as you.
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am

Dark-Shadow-X wrote:Might need to edit the category list in the Menu Page.
    I'll be working on the episodes and then the card list, thanks for the work. I'm new to Wikia and I wish I was as more mechanical as you.

Good point. I kinda forgot that existed.

You're doing well so far. I've never made a wiki before this either, but I figured things out by trial and error, and studying similar wikis.
    Slifer
    Slifer

Post  Slifer Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 am

Created pages for Kadou Yamigarasu and Namii. Although I can't figure out how to use the infoboxes, so I'll leave those to you.
    Also, how did you find out the tagalog (Philippine) voice actor for Toppa Bashin?
    soaker
    soaker

Post  soaker Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:41 pm

Slifer wrote:Created pages for Kadou Yamigarasu and Namii. Although I can't figure out how to use the infoboxes, so I'll leave those to you.
    Also, how did you find out the tagalog (Philippine) voice actor for Toppa Bashin?

Thanks.

All the voice actors are on Anime News Network: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10088

I'll fix those ones. For future reference, to make the character infobox, you have to paste this and fill in the blanks:

{{Template:Infobox_Character
    | realname =
    | image = [[Image:placeholder.jpg|200px]]
    | caption =
    | aliases =
    | voice_JP =
    | voice_T =
    | voice_IT =
    | gender =
    | age =
    | appear =

| prefer =