Battle Spirits Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Spirits Forum

3 posters

Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed

Dark-Shadow-X
    Dark-Shadow-X
    Admin

Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed  Empty Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed

Post  Dark-Shadow-X Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 am

Episode Discussion: I had watched it and pretty much I was amazed by Dan's Armour and the high-class tech which featured in the show. I have to admit I liked the bit when Dan was getting ready for his battle, and then he ship launched and the way the machine folded into a standing position was cool.
    As for the battle, Brave Spirits are cool and Dan's personality is shown in aggression and the love for battles. Brave Spirits are like Evolution in Duel masters and unlock a unique effect, but the difference is that you can unlink these creatures and brave them onto a different creature which adds that level of strategy in the game.
    I have to say Dan's battling style is something I'd prefer to keep watching, the way he lusts for battles makes the audience sych'd out and want more. It's something that also adds action to the show.
    As for the villains, they are not bad but could of been drawn better, but coming from the fact they are from a different planet it makes sense.
    I'd rate this 9/10.

soaker
    soaker

Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed  Empty Re: Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed

Post  soaker Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:31 am

I love Brave. Lots.

Hmm... first episode is pretty good. I remember when I first watched it, what stood out the most to me was how Barone was combing his hair with a card. He's awesome. Laughing

I actually do like the mazoku design. Some of them are kinda ugly, but others, like Barone and Flora, are very nice looking. The 2-years-older character designs of Dan, Mai and Clackey look good as well, though I'm not too fond of Clackey's captain outfit. It looks too silly.

I find the core bullet kinda silly. They used to just yell "Gate open! Release!" and be transported to the battlefield. I guess it's just to fit with the futuristic theme.
    Slifer
    Slifer

Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed  Empty Re: Anime Discussion: Battle Spirits Brave Episode 1 (1/2) Subbed

Post  Slifer Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 am

Regarding brave...I think the first episode is good enough. Most of the Mazoku designs are great, with some exceptions.
    Dan's personality here is darker, which is nice, but fortunately he still smiles every once in a while Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 pm